Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USED OIL
 Login/Join

posted
I CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 3000GAL OF USED OIL. HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT SELLING IT. CURRENT PRICE IS $41 PER CWT WHICH MEAN ITS .41 CENTS A LB I THINK. I LIVE IN NORTHEAST LOUISIANA AND NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT SELLING IT.

Posts: 40 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Blieux, I read some of the earlier comments and wow they didn't help you out much did they? So did you ever have any luck? I'm not in the used oil biz but I have a contact that is. I just signed up here so not sure if I can post my email or not. Shoot me a response and I'll see if I can help you out.

C3

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont have the info any more but there is a plant near alexandria that makes bio and buys uvo. Not sure what their requirements are but when I shot them an email couple of months ago they called me back and chatted quite a while. I am pretty sure I found them by doing a google search. Ken34 is really smart about this stuff and a real good guy. Sorry if this sounds goofy, I think I am dying with the flu or some viral zombie thing, should change any minute

2006 Duramax, B100 200k Acadiana Biodiesel
US Army Retired
He that can have Patience, can have what he will
- Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 71 | Location: Hill country, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I maybe interested at a reasonable price per gallon. Contact me if it is still available.

Posts: 6 | Location: yes | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or leave me a way I can contact you directly.

Posts: 6 | Location: yes | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you located okrp?

Posts: 18 | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:

I am in Oklahoma

posted Hide Post
Yes i still have the oil still around 3500 gal. You can email me at kevindeblieux@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to private message you last week I will try again this weekend. I will leave a number for you to call.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by okrp:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Blieux:

Yes i still have the oil still around 3500 gal. You can email me at kevindeblieux@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I'm near texoma, do, you still have some oil for sale? Do you plan on getting more??

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
currently have 14 275 gal plastic totes full of oil

posted Hide Post
How much do you currently have that will be quality enough to make biodiesel? If you have any right now let me know what is the least you can accept for it if I bring a tanker truck down to pick it up

Thank you

James

615306@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Location: Nashville TN | Registered: May 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post