BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    WVO for sale in Memphis, TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WVO for sale in Memphis, TN
 Login/Join

posted
I have WVO for sale. It titrates at 6.5 g/L NaOH. I know water content is fairly low, but I will test it later this week and update with ppm moisture.

I have approximately 300 gallons available. I prefer to sell at least 40 gallons at any one time.

$1/gallon

Thanks
Jay

Posts: 24 | Location: TN | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't find how to private message you or I would send you my cell. I am interested. Contact me please, if it is still available.

Posts: 6 | Location: yes | Registered: February 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am only collecting what I need to run my diesels, so I am not selling WVO any longer. Good luck in your search.
Jurgen

Posts: 24 | Location: TN | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
okrp, did you find and wvo? I have some palm oil that has never been used. About 350 gallons. Let me know if you want to talk.

Posts: 2 | Location: DeSoto County | Registered: July 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoJoMonkeyboy:
okrp, did you find and wvo? I have some palm oil that has never been used. About 350 gallons. Let me know if you want to talk.

Is your palm oil still available? Price? Thank you!

Posts: 11 | Registered: March 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, folks. Another hectic year has kept me away from my pet projects. I have stored up a lot of oil (over 300 gallons) and would like to sell it to a fellow biodiesel/SVO nut. I am asking $1/gallon, but will gladly negotiate the price with someone who intends to use the oil for their own use.

Please call or text me at nine O one - 262- zero6twofour

Cheers,
Jurgen

posted Hide Post
Where do I post a ad for filtered oil in San Diego?

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post