BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    FILTERED WASTE COOKING OIL FOR SALE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FILTERED WASTE COOKING OIL FOR SALE
 Login/Join

posted
oil has been sold thanks to all that replyed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: johnie,

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark,

We are travelling from Ontario, Canada to Nevada (and eventually Central America) in our converted school bus. We are looking for about 100 gallons for sure, and upwards of 200 gallons of filtered WVO, and wondering if you'd be willing to sell it to us. Where in Missouri are you located? Thanks for posting and for your time!

Rachel

Posts: 3 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi mark I will be in Doniphan Mo the first weekend in nov how far from their are you thanks
you can e mail me please threenailsconst@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Location: Panama City | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry I was late getting back to you been on vacation you can give me a call at 660-553-1574 if you are still interested. I have about 400 gallons left

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnie:
sorry I was late getting back to you been on vacation you can give me a call at 660-553-1574 if you are still interested. I have about 400 gallons left

jonnie- is this oil still available?

Adrian

Posts: 11 | Registered: March 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post