BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    clean wvo for sale N. Central Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

clean wvo for sale N. Central Fl
 Login/Join

posted
I have three 55 gallon steel drums of clean filtered once wvo 75 per or three for 200. I make my own bio for eight years and now have a little extra wvo. I can load it. I also have been running this wvo 50/50 with my bio in a 300d and a 6.5 chevy.

Posts: 10 | Location: chiefland fl | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Gary, Me and the family are traveling down to Ft.Lauderdale on the 29th burning WVO in my 1998 suburban: trying to locate some WVO to purchase for the trip back. Any chance I could get your contact info?

thanks

chad

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
number is 330 406 2541 I'm 35 miles west of Gainesville

Posts: 10 | Location: chiefland fl | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my land phone just got sapped by lightning. try my cell 330720 2970 thanks gary