BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    1,000 gallons of WVO/UVO for sale in Staunton Virginia!! $1 per gallon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1,000 gallons of WVO/UVO for sale in Staunton Virginia!! $1 per gallon
 Login/Join

posted
Oil has been sitting in 275 totes for 6 months or more, so the crap is at the bottom of the tank. We can pump it off the top and fill containers for you. That way you get the good stuff!

I have over 1,000 gallons of used veggie oil I need to part with in Staunton Virginia. I am collecting it from various restaurants in the area and I am getting more oil than I know what to do with. Although I make biodiesel from it, I can't use it fast enough!

I prefer you bring a container with you, or I can provide cubes or 55 gallon barrels. If you use my barrels, I ask $20 per barrel you take plus the price of oil. I am selling oil for $1 a gallon.

Send me a PM for my phone number or post below and I will contact you.

GotDzel
Waynesboro, Virginia

gotdzel@gmail.com

Posts: 54 | Location: Waynesboro, VA | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am now offering FREE 275 GALLON TOTES when you purchase 275 gallons of oil!!!

Buy the oil, get the tote for FREE!!!

GotDzel
Waynesboro, Virginia

gotdzel@gmail.com

Posts: 54 | Location: Waynesboro, VA | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post