BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    looking to buy wvo in chicago land area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking to buy wvo in chicago land area
 Login/Join

posted
looking to buy wvo in the chicago land area. I go through about 100 to 150 gallons a month. so if your looking to sell wvo on a regular basis for a fair price i would like to be a long time customer please contact me with any and all info

thanks
chris

Posts: 3 | Location: glendale heights  | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is a fair price??

Posts: 21 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you have oil for sale?
if you do please let me know what you would like to sell it for and then ill tell you if its a fair price or not

thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: glendale heights  | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I am also looking to buy wvo within chicagoland as well. Smaller quantity, personal use, 50 gallons a month. Contact with price, location, also filtered or other info. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sitting on 900 plus gallons of unprocessed WVO. Central, IL

Posts: 17 | Location: Lincoln, IL | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
frobey what type of oil do you have and how much are you looking to sell at what price