Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USED OIL
 Login/Join

posted
I CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 3000GAL OF USED OIL. HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT SELLING IT. CURRENT PRICE IS $41 PER CWT WHICH MEAN ITS .41 CENTS A LB I THINK. I LIVE IN NORTHEAST LOUISIANA AND NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT SELLING IT. THIS MAY NOT BE THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUT THIS BUT FIGURE MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE IT HERE.

Posts: 40 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you should specify the type of oil, where it came from, and a little more reasonable cost.
There are about 7Lbs in a gallon of oil which is $2.87/gallon. I know that If I was going to buy oil I'd look elsewhere when someone told me that kind of cost.

If you really want that, then you may have to call the local WVO render'ers who pick the oil from your local restaurants.

Posts: 102 | Location: Columbus, GA, USA | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If you wanted to be reasonable I am sure you could find someone with something you want/need that you could trade for. Just being another renderer, regardless of size, isn't the right path.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Posts: 6659 | Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I WAS JUST MERELY STATING THE GOING PRICE FOR YELLOW GREASE. I SEE MOST PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT A $1.50 A GALLON FOR IT. AS FOR AS TYPE ITS PEANUT OIL CHANGED WEEKLY AT LOCAL FISH HOUSE. IF YOU WOULD READ THE POST I WAS ASKING HOW TO GO ABOUT SELLING THIS MUCH OIL!!

Posts: 40 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Start by taking off your Caps lock.

Posts: 82 | Location: Hixson, TN | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK AND THAT HAS WHAT TO DO WITH MY QUESTION ?

posted Hide Post
Caps on means that you are yelling, shouting...etc.He was just asking for you, politely I might add
Too tone down your request for info.
As for your request for where too sell your extra oil. Check out WVO trader or run a search useing yellow grease for sale, WVO for sale, used vegetable oil for sale.
Anyone of those request should pop up the info that you are looking for.
Regards,
Joe D

Posts: 186 | Location: Western Mass. | Registered: March 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS, BUT THIS IS HOW I LIKE TO TYPE. CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING.

posted Hide Post
That's why this forum has an ignore function.

Posts: 8767 | Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blieux:
THANKS, BUT THIS IS HOW I LIKE TO TYPE.

Thats nice, most people don't like to read all caps though. Good luck with your sale of OVER 3000GAL OF USED OIL.

Posts: 7 | Location: Napa, CA | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK SO I SEE ALOT OF IDIOTS ON HERE !!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blieux:
OK SO I SEE ALOT OF IDIOTS ON HERE !!

THAT'S FUNNY, I CAN ONLY SEE ONE!

Posts: 418 | Registered: July 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
NOPE A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM !! EXAMPLE NOTED BY RESPONSES

posted Hide Post
Sent you a pm Blieux

Posts: 18 | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post