BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    Edmonton Alberta, WVO available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Edmonton Alberta, WVO available
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Everyone;

I have about 40 cubies of WVO, with more coming every week. I'm looking for someone who would like to use my supply while I finish my processor. Pickup would be in south central edmonton.

J

Posts: 4 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: November 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey. I'm in Edmonton, and am looking for oil, but not that much. I can store a bunch for winter though, then process it in the spring. What was the oil used for? I've been pretty spoiled with mini donut oil.

Mike
msindunedin@hotmail.com

Mike
2000 Jetta TDI
2-tank, three 3-way valves, TurboFyner heated filter, Vegtherm, Fattywagon ILHs, 10 plate FPHE, Greasecar trunk tank with HotFox

Posts: 125 | Registered: October 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike! You'll have to let me know how the cold upflow cleaning works for you.

Everyone else, there's still lots of oil left!

J

Posts: 4 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: November 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike and J, I am looking for fuged/filtered oil for a road trip as my current source is down for repairs. More than willing to take as much as I can.

Please email me tprince@ualberta.ca

Tanner

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any oil left?

Posts: 4 | Location: Saskatchewan | Registered: October 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post