BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    Want to Buy WVO between BC and ON
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to Buy WVO between BC and ON
 Login/Join

posted
Hi; I will be traveling from Vancouver Island to Ottawa and back in early April. I would like to buy clean WVO en route. My truck tank will take up to 200 litres (50US gal) and I have room for lots of cubies in the box of my pickup. I will be taking the Trans Canada on the way out but probably returning via the midwest USA so possible pick up points include AB, SK MB and ON in Canada and MI, IN, IL, WI, IA, MN, ND, SD, WY, MT, ID, WA in the USA. Please PM me if you have wvo to sell along this route. Thanks!

97 Dodge 12v
SVO plantdrive

Posts: 3 | Location: Quadra Island, BC | Registered: January 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,
Can help you in Canmore, AB.
contact me at zoochy (at) hotmail.com
put "Vege oil in Canmore?" in the subject line so I see you in my junkmail folder.
Cheers,

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
91 Toyota Hiace
3L engine w/ a 300W ½” heated fuel line, lift pump, additional 10um fuel filter, and a 2nd tank for diesel.
88% canola WVO
11% old gasoline
0.6% turpentine
0.3% acetone
0.1% eye of newt

Posts: 92 | Location: tropical Canada | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post