BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    WVO wanted Sarasota area florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WVO wanted Sarasota area florida
 Login/Join

posted
hi there,

I am down here in the Sarasota/Venice area.

I am looking to buy up 300 to 600 gallons of WVO. 300 would get me back to seattle and thats all i really need but can take on up to 600.

Can be filtered or not, have centrifuge on bord.

So if anybody has some or could be so kind and give me some leads i sure would appreciate that very much.

my mail = reinerh777 at yahoo.com

or 941 726 8877

thx guys.

1995 Isuzu FRR Box truck with direct injected 6 cyl 7.1 with 10000 veggie miles to date.
6 speed manual getting 12mpg average at 65mph

Posts: 138 | Location: florida | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have around 400 gallons of unfiltered wvo. I want 1.25 per gallon. I also have around 100 gallons of filtered for 1.75 per. Its good stuff, my son used some of the filtered to get back to where you are going and had no problems. I live west of Gainesville just off of US 19.Let me know if and when you want it so I can get the pump ready. Gary

Posts: 10 | Location: chiefland fl | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi gary,

thanks for calling me regards your oil.

i am promised some here locally, if that does not pan out and you still have some i will call you.

none or less i will file your contact info.

greets

reiner

1995 Isuzu FRR Box truck with direct injected 6 cyl 7.1 with 10000 veggie miles to date.
6 speed manual getting 12mpg average at 65mph

Posts: 138 | Location: florida | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gary call me im interested in your raw oil 727 460 0780

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post