BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    Clean Waste Vegetable Oil for sale in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clean Waste Vegetable Oil for sale in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
 Login/Join

posted
I have way more clean waste veggie oil than I need and I need to make room in the shed for other stuff. I have hundreds of gallons on super clean WVO in plastic jugs ready to go. All of this oil has been run through a centrifuge for at least 10 hours and is clean down to .o5 microns. I have run it in my 2012 Dodge Ram for over 40,000 miles- it's awesome. I'm conveniently located near Jackson, Wy and Yellowstone in Victor, ID. I'm selling this oil for 2.25/gallon. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you're coming through Grand Teton National Park or Yellowstone this summer and I'd love to unload some of this oil. Thanks!

Mark Fisher
fishin_de@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Victor, Idaho | Registered: June 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post