BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    Looking to sell some biodiesel or wvo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to sell some biodiesel or wvo
 Login/Join

posted
Hey Guys I'm looking to sell some biodiesel or wvo mostly biodiesel in 55 gallon drums or more. I'm located in hudson valley ny any offers post them thanks.

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested - how much for WVO? Would like to pick up 500 gallons. You can also email me at hwmnyc@hotmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: April 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm interested in a 55 gallon drum. Is it still available and how much?

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you looking for drums or drums with oil in it? I can do diesel if you wanted

posted Hide Post
bk greaser I have tryed to email you before and i did again if you need something post or email what ever you need I'm not that far from you.

posted Hide Post
I am able to buy thousands of gallons consistently if it's quality enough for Biodiesel and the price is right. Let me know the best price you can accept if we send our tanker truck and pick up 6000 gallons at a time. Depending on location we can pick up much smaller quantities if you're anywhere within a few hundred miles of our locations. Located in Richmond, Virginia and Southern MD.

Thank you

James Greene

Greene Air

615306@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Location: Nashville TN | Registered: May 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am interested if you still have WVO email- vegthesystem@gmail.com

Thanks!

Posts: 70 | Location: Allentown, PA, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post