BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Classified ads  Hop To Forums  WVO/SVO/UVO For Sale/Wanted    Free 2 almost half-full 55 gallon drums wvo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free 2 almost half-full 55 gallon drums wvo
 Login/Join

posted
Please come get it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are going to have to be a bit more descriptive.

Where are you, for starters?

What sort of place is the oil from? French fries, or fish fries, or breaded pork sandwiches?

It is frozen solid right now, like it would be if you were anywhere near me at this time of year?

Posts: 2395 | Location: Southern WI, USA | Registered: May 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is the oil located?

David Norwood

2001 F350 7.3 DI purchased new by me and it is the first DI experimented with and talked about on this forum.

Updated 1/2011 Alternative Fuel User Since 2003-vo is always in my fuel. Only one fuel tank. GPI/CIM-TEK spin on filterhead and 10 micron filter. Superchip. Hutch and Harpoon mods 2010. Diesel inline filter between tank and Airtex E2236 fuel pump (rated to 110 psi).Fuel pressure gauge. HOH for fuel line heat from tank to 12v lift pump. Two 12v 36" heaters, one before add on filter and one before OEM filter.

Cool weather mixes updated 2010. 100% vo to 70°. 66% to 35°. 50% to 10°.

Posts: 709 | Location: Upstate South Carolina , USA | Registered: December 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post