BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Dry Washing Biodiesel    Who's Tower Design ?

Moderators: The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's Tower Design ?
 Login/Join

posted
Was looking at some used biodiesel processing equipment yesterday in a closed down plant when these 3 dry wash towers caught my eye. Since there was half a pallet of magnesol bags setting next to them, I'd guess that's what they are filled with.

EDIT: Nope, found the matching magnesol dry wash system, much smaller setup...

Question is, no name or tags anywhere to be found on them, each is about 12ft tall and has a goldenrod filter on the bottom. Anyone here recognize the work??

Thanks

-Ken

Recycling & Green Fuels Research: www.altfuelsgroup.org
Ozone Eating Toys For Big Boys !!: www.suncoastexotics.com
Carefully Maintaining A Carbon Neutral Footprint...

Location: Southeastern Ohio | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This looks like it's columns from Arbor Biofuels in Michigan.

Location: central virginia | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
!!! WINNER !!! Thanks D you are definitely correct since they are pictured HERE on the website.

Happy New Year

-Ken

Location: Southeastern Ohio | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are some pretty towers. How much do they want for them?

Location: Chambodia | Registered: December 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eurocab:
Those are some pretty towers. How much do they want for them?

You know what they say about if you have to ask ...

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Euro, not sure yet what it would take to buy them. My question was posted to locate the builder so as to find what they cost last year when purchased.. Smile

Since I don't really have a use for them I'll let you know what find out.

-Ken

posted Hide Post
quote:
You know what they say about if you have to ask ...

You got that right. Wink

Location: Chambodia | Registered: December 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ken;
Shop around a bit, maybe even look at trade schools that are equipped with a full on welding fascility. That's how I got my heated fuel system tank made; 316 stainless at a fraction of what it would have cost commercial. These schools look around for various projects to undertake in order to give their students a well rounded experience with various materials, and the boon is that the professor is a professional who'll be overseeing the work.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post