Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home
For Sale: Business name, domain, trademarks

This topic can be found at:
http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/539605551/m/5967019263

October 30, 2012, 02:31 PM
GaryW
For Sale: Business name, domain, trademarks
My wife and I are unable to continue developing our biodiesel marketing idea, so have decided to sell our Green D registered trademarks, corporate name, and domain name.

We think Green D (registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office) is an excellent name for a biodiesel-related business and would like to see it find an owner who can make good use of it. Our website is www.greend.com

If you are interested or know of someone who might like to get a running start with our dot.com website and trademarks that are already registered in the appropriate fuel categories, we would be most grateful to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Gary Williams
Green D, Inc., Washougal WA
www.greend.com
January 13, 2017, 05:51 AM
biodieselequipment
We are a company CT SYSTEMS specialized in the production equipment for production Bio Diesel.
Unlike companies which manufacture biodiesel production equipment (biodiesel processor) based on outdated, tank technologies, which have been used for over a century, our company uses the high-frequency magnetic impulse cavitation principle, previously used in classified technologies.
Our company works in the biodiesel market from 2006.
Some advantages:
Low demands on the quality of the raw oil
“One pass” reaction procedure
Purifying sorbates, washing and drying are not required
Minimal alcohol and catalyst quantity. No alcohol recovery process
Low-temperature reaction
If you need any further info please contact me, I`m at your disposal.
Any questions are welcome.
Best wishes,
Natalia Nazarenko
_______________________________________________________________________________________
CT SYSTEMS Ltd.
Ordzhonikidze street, 10, office 1304
Kramatorsk 84313 Ukraine.
Phone/Fax: +380 6264 77017
Web: www.ctsystems.ua
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Spec-Tech s.r.o.
Address: Jantárová 30, 040 01
Košice-Juh,Slovak Republic
E-mail: office@spec-tech.sk
Phone: +421 905997521
English-speaking manager: Arthur Kovgan
E-mail: spectech.slovenska@gmail.com
Phone: +38050 7276248
May 15, 2017, 07:29 AM
josh meyer
If you have concern about your business naming or certain name that you could use for your business, product including tagline and slogan, check my sig for some help.

http://eatmywords.com/