BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Links    Methanol group purchase the first week of June

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Methanol group purchase the first week of June
 Login/Join

posted
The WNY Biodiesel Co-op will be having a methanol and Biodiesel supplies group purchase, scheduled for pick up the first week of June. The methanol is $150/ 55 gal. drum ,NaOH is .65/ lb. (50 lb. bag) and KOH .87/lb (50lb. bag) We have many points of pick up , so you can choose the location closest to you. Pm me with your location , so I can direct you to the closest warehouse. Pick up is your responsibility and all state and local Hazmat Regulations will need to be followed. The warehouse crews will not load any product into any vehicle, if they feel it is against the law or unsafe in any way. So lets be smart and pick up with a suitable truck or trailer, preferably covered in someway. Don't try to pick up a drum in the trunk of a car , they weigh 450 lbs. (I've seen it attempted). Payment can be made to the Co-op with a check or Postal money order, all checks will need to cleared through my bank before pick up.
Mark
WNY Biodiesel Co-op

Location: western new york | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post