BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  Biodiesel Links    Business plan for biodiesel plant

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Business plan for biodiesel plant
 Login/Join

posted
I lost it!! There is a 2006 business plan on the web somewhere..I was reading it and lost it. Can anyone direct me? I think it was a dot ORG site, but I am not positive. Have searched and searched so I turn to you?

posted Hide Post
There is a biodiesel business plan from a company in Ukraine:
Ukraine Business Plan

This plan has updated financials for 2006 but you'll have to pay something for the whole business plan.

In Grand Rapids Michigan there is a business plan for sale - $99,000 (I'd hope its up to date Smile

GCG

Location: Michigan | Registered: May 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GCG:
There is a biodiesel business plan from a company in Ukraine:
Ukraine Business Plan

This plan has updated financials for 2006 but you'll have to pay something for the whole business plan.

In Grand Rapids Michigan there is a business plan for sale - $99,000 (I'd hope its up to date Smile

GCG

LOL, that guy is a scam artist/used car salesman, I know people who have dealt with him and from what I hear he owes every bit of that 99K to a lot of people.

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
www.biodieselbasics.com has a basic business plan in it.
It goes over all the major things you're going to have to do if you plan on going commercial....

It's about $50 if I remember right and is written by Jon Van Gerpen from Idaho State University (you know, the same guy that did most of the ground-breaking research on Biodiesel from the beginning).

It's a very good read and has great information in it on getting started.
-Graydon

Utah Biodiesel Supply - Biodiesel Supplies, Parts, Kits, Tutorials, Decals & More
Utah Biodiesel Supply Blog - Tutorials, Articles, Pictures, & New Products!
Free Biodiesel Tutorial Videos - Learn to make Biodiesel through videos!
Utah Biodiesel Facebook Page - Stay up to date on all things Biodiesel!

Location: Utah | Registered: October 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post