BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Idaho    Looking for Co-Op in Boise Idaho
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Co-Op in Boise Idaho
 Login/Join

posted
Anybody presently or considering starting a co-op in the Boise Idaho area?
I have a Dodge w/Cummins am looking to offset my fuel costs a bit. I can bring some seed money as well as labor to the table. I do not presently have any Manufacturing equipment, nor do I have any experience making bio diesel but I'm a quick learner and would pick it up in a heartbeat. I like doing things the right way so I'm not too interested in making sub-standard fuel, cutting corners, etc. My ultimate goal would be to grow the co-op to several members. If there's already one around- I'm a potential new member if you're interested. I'm working on sourcing WVO from three potential sources- nothing firm yet.

Mike

posted Hide Post
Mike,
I don't know about a coop but I have some equipment and am trying to start brewing. I would be willing to collaborate with you. Brent

Location: Boise | Registered: September 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard of a co-op, either. There are a couple of people around that are offering to pay restaurants for their oil. One of them hit up my source and if I hadn't been friends with the guy that runs the place, I would have lost it. He even left a sticker on one of my barrels. I wasn't amused, so I called him at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning and asked him about it.

Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post