Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home
Looking for Co-Op in Boise Idaho

This topic can be found at:
http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5237069433/m/6357093333

April 16, 2011, 02:15 PM
idkid
Looking for Co-Op in Boise Idaho
Anybody presently or considering starting a co-op in the Boise Idaho area?
I have a Dodge w/Cummins am looking to offset my fuel costs a bit. I can bring some seed money as well as labor to the table. I do not presently have any Manufacturing equipment, nor do I have any experience making bio diesel but I'm a quick learner and would pick it up in a heartbeat. I like doing things the right way so I'm not too interested in making sub-standard fuel, cutting corners, etc. My ultimate goal would be to grow the co-op to several members. If there's already one around- I'm a potential new member if you're interested. I'm working on sourcing WVO from three potential sources- nothing firm yet.

Mike
September 18, 2011, 05:14 PM
Brent Peterson
Mike,
I don't know about a coop but I have some equipment and am trying to start brewing. I would be willing to collaborate with you. Brent
November 25, 2012, 11:04 PM
ZBrooks
I haven't heard of a co-op, either. There are a couple of people around that are offering to pay restaurants for their oil. One of them hit up my source and if I hadn't been friends with the guy that runs the place, I would have lost it. He even left a sticker on one of my barrels. I wasn't amused, so I called him at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning and asked him about it.