BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Idaho    Interested in used restaurant oil?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interested in used restaurant oil?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi I am a manager at a restaurant near Boise. We have a lot of restaurant oil. Are you interested? What is it worth to you? fam5cents@aol.com

posted Hide Post
Depending on where you are, I am interested in taking it off your hands for free so that you don't have to pay for recycling.

posted Hide Post
Good luck. I've emailed this person twice. I saw their add on craigslist about two weeks ago and I then emailed them again when I saw their add on here a few days later.

They are just looking to make a buck, which is understandable, but when mostly everyone else is giving it away, why pay?

I have yet to receive a response. The second email I even told them I might be willing to pay if they had a lot of oil to make it worth it.

Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Z, are you having any trouble getting oil in town?

posted Hide Post
Honestly, I haven't been looking or trying to get any, so no. I have two sources that have me fairly stocked up right now, but since we just got the BioPro up and running, it's so easy that I could handle more oil.

I may have just come across another good source, but I have to do a little homework as the guy that is currently picking it up doesn't really know what he's been getting.

Get any of your oil back on State St.?

Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: November 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2 sources on State. Haven't tried to get others back. I'm not real interested in competing. There should be plenty around still.

posted Hide Post
Did you find anyone to take your oil? I haven't receieved a response yet. Must not have liked my 'take it for free' offer. Haha.

I am going to try and find another source or two. I could use 100 gal/month more. The biopro is an such an easy machine to use!!

posted Hide Post
Looks like this post has gone stale but I'll give it a try.
I'm in the Boise, Idaho area and looking for anyone interested in making biodiesel on a co-op type operation. Any takers?