BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Hawaii    looking for Biodiesel glycerine byproduct in Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for Biodiesel glycerine byproduct in Hawaii
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm a soap-maker looking for glycerine on the big island of Hawaii (I'm in Pahoa for the next 3 months). Does anyone nearby want to get rid of some of their byproduct glycerine?

Location: Vermont, USA | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard,

Did you ever get the Glycerin you were looking for?

I am searching for VO collectors/users on the BI. Perhaps you know of some and could connect me with them? I will be on the Kona side of the island, particularly South Kona.

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...=857104535#857104535

Location: Arlington, Va.  | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, no I was not able to find any bio-makers on the big island, even following tips from friends and putting quite a bit of effort into the search. Mostly what I found was people with grease-cars, running raw veggie oil. Good luck in your search! Maybe you'll have more luck on that side of the island. Cheers,
Richard

Location: Vermont, USA | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richard: I met several people using straight veg oil.
Didn't talk to any bio diesel brewers. If I find something I can let you know.
Are you still in Pahoa ?

http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/ev...=857104535#857104535

Location: Arlington, Va.  | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, thanks for your message. I was in Pahoa years ago, but not anymore. Have a great day.