BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  Ford    '87 ford ranger 2.3 fuel injected

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'87 ford ranger 2.3 fuel injected
 Login/Join

posted
I need some help guys. My friend broke a sensor on his intake and we can't figure out which one it is. If you're standing in front looking back at the part of the intake closest to you(for the #1 cylinder) the plastic connector is facing right at you. The threads are about 1/2" and the socket to take it off is 1 1/8". The part that sticks in looks like a temp. sensor because there's no holes in it or anything. Like I said it's on a '87 ford ranger 2.3 fuel injected.
Any info would be great, dealers don't go that far back and his repair manual doesn't tell you what it is either. I've been to junk yards but every one I've found has the engine missing.
thanks,
Chavid