BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Diesel vehicles and other diesel equipment  Hop To Forums  Ford    "Almost ASTM" in a 7.3L?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Almost ASTM" in a 7.3L?
 Login/Join

posted
I just made a 35 gallon batch of biodiesel that is exactly what is described under the "Almost ASTM" section of this article. It states,

quote:
"Most of us go ahead and use this fuel anyway. We did for years before we had the 3/27 test without any problems."

I would appreciate any feedback about whether it is acceptable to run this one batch through my 7.3L, or if it is worth the effort and expense to reprocess.

Location: Inland Empire | Registered: September 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had a bad batch or two. No issues. If you're worried blend with dino.

Over 15000L of B100 produced. Burns in 01' F250 7.3L, 06' Jetta TDI, 02' Jetta TDI. Biopro190 owner since Oct2014.

Location: Vancouver BC Canada | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post