Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home
Biodiesel and WVO users in Georgia

This topic can be found at:
http://biodiesel.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5037069433/m/516102764

June 04, 2010, 12:59 PM
jay.halcon
Biodiesel and WVO users in Georgia
I am living in North Georgia (Atlanta). As much as I like discussing and learning about biodiesel from the forums, there is nothing like face to face contact. So if there is ANYONE in the North Georgia area looking to learn and/teach about biodiesel, let me know.
jay.halcon@gmail.com
September 17, 2010, 05:26 PM
wsmith
you still looking
December 24, 2010, 04:33 PM
asprince
I am near Macon,Ga. and would like the same. I have been doing WVO for about 5 years and want to learn more about biodiesel. I have a good supply of oil. I need a mentor.

Steve

1984 Isuzu Pup - 45K miles on WVO, 1996 F250 Powerstroke - 50K on WVO, and 1984 Mercedes 300D - 5K on WVO

January 30, 2011, 09:05 PM
Mike240dds
I am in Warner Robins and looking for more information on Bio-diesel as well. If we can get some people together and form a cooperative. I have been having a hard time locating others in this area that looking to produce bio far less collect wvo...

83 Mercedes 300d svo
January 31, 2011, 11:32 AM
RickDaTech
Try the Atlanta Biofuels Forum. It hasn't had a lot of traffic lately, but by reading it, you can get an idea of what's already happened in Georgia and maybe find a local or two that might help you out.

Rick

www.Make-Biodiesel.org

February 12, 2011, 05:43 PM
Mike240dds
Thanks Rick. I have managed to pick up a couple of good sources. They have contracts but have been willing to keep aside grease for me in separate containers. Still trying to hunt down some more sources though.

Mike

83 Mercedes 300d svo
June 23, 2011, 03:38 PM
BigRed
quote:
Originally posted by asprince:
I am near Macon,Ga. and would like the same. I have been doing WVO for about 5 years and want to learn more about biodiesel. I have a good supply of oil. I need a mentor.

Steve

Hey Steve,
I'm in WR too and I am looking to try to form some type of Co-op to purchase the equipment and produce Bio. I know the Co-op can’t sell it due to a laundry list of government tape, but if say 5-10 people went into together the price would be nothing and if we work together we could all benefit from free fuel. I know I need it as I have a F350. Just get in touch if you are interested. I know if you get a few guys who want the same thing together eventually they will figure it out. Lol
June 25, 2011, 11:30 AM
BigRed
quote:
Originally posted by Mike240dds:
I am in Warner Robins and looking for more information on Bio-diesel as well. If we can get some people together and form a cooperative. I have been having a hard time locating others in this area that looking to produce bio far less collect wvo...

Mike
I'm in WR too and I am looking to try to form some type of Co-op to purchase the equipment and produce Bio. I know the Co-op can’t sell it due to a laundry list of government tape, but if say 5-10 people went into together the price would be nothing and if we work together we could all benefit from free fuel. I know I need it as I have a F350. Just get in touch if you are interested. I know if you get a few guys who want the same thing together eventually they will figure it out. Lol