BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Ohio    south of dayton ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

south of dayton ohio
 Login/Join

posted
Getting ready to produce. Just seeing if anyone in the area is up for sharing notes and methods of processing. Ihave an awesome setup and lots of oil. And no help. But I am sure ill manage. Fuel prices are soaring here and everywhere. And most people could care less about mother earths oil so its up to us to help here out.

Location: Bioville Ohio | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much are you going to process or make per batch? I'm a trucker with are larger type processor.
My tel. 815-790-9637 Carl

Location: Dayton OH & Wilmington, IL | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I make thirty five gallons at a time. And I can do about two batches a week if I stay on top of things. How big is your setup. Do you run 100%bio in the summer.

Location: Bioville Ohio | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in sharing notes, cooper.
I just in the planning stages so far.

Location: OH | Registered: March 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much oil do you have to process usually? What kind of setup do you collect with? Carl

Location: Dayton OH & Wilmington, IL | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post