BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Ohio    SW Ohio Bio-Producers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Ohio Bio-Producers
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all, I'm looking for people in the South West (Dayton, Cincy, Northern KY) to chat, perhaps gather once in a while, similar to the SE Michigan group. Just a bit too far for me to drive up that way. It'd be really neat to see if we can't get a group together to tour the Bio plant here in Miamisburg.

So far, I've really been hobbled thus far with time to work on my processor and I'm sitting on some oil I'd love to get converted to use before it gets cold out. If anyone would be interested in helping me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. More than willing to cover conversion costs, etc to get this out of my shed and in my tank.

Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I'm just getting into the biodiesel scene. I live down in the Cincinnati area as well. Just wondering if you had some names for Methanol suppliers? I've found Wardway fuels, but they only sell by the 55 gal. drum. I'm looking for something a little bit smaller to start out.
Thanks

Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I would be happy to help you out and get you going in the right direction. I li ve near bellbrooke and I been doing this for a while. I would like a ffriend to discuss some bio with. Seems like not many people care and its a lot of work to do it alone. I have nearly 300 or so gallons of wvo. Reply to me and maybe we can c@onnect.

Location: Bioville Ohio | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone still active in the southwest ohio region?
I'm not currently doing bio nor have I ever yet, but would like to.
Also would like some thoughts and advice or make some local friends that have an interest or experience.

I don't have a diesel vehicle yet but am looking for a new vehicle and have long considered making the switch but would like some feeback from other folks experience.

Location: Cincinnati | Registered: December 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I'm also looking for WVO I can get my hands on. I'm up here in Dayton, OH. Also if anyone wants to I've started a small website and forum for Dayton BioDiesel people to connect on. www.daytonbiodiesel.com check it out.

Check us out at www.daytonbiodiesel.com

Location: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: January 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not too far from the Dayton area so I'll keep an eye on your site also.

Location: Cincinnati | Registered: December 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post