BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  More Renewable Energy  Hop To Forums  Renewable Energy Links    Solar Without Equipment Purchase

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Solar Without Equipment Purchase
 Login/Join

posted
In addition to my wife & I having converted our 300D to burn WVO and also continuing to make appleseed BD for our starter tank, we've really sought to eliminate our reliance coal-generated electricity. See www.citizenre.com/sunshine .

We've found a way to essentially turn a solar company into our utility, locking in on 2005 published rates for our electricity and avoiding material costs and setup. See the article at that really clearly defines this relationship: http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.j...04005416&newsLang=en

Locking in on current rates for 25 years opens up so many possibilities:

1. making BD or heating WVO "off the grid".
2. powering a PHEV (next in the works) Prius so the first 30 miles of the day is done using 2005 published rates for electricity for 25 years!! Practically a free ride!!
3. simply adds to energy diversity which is crucial for our nations economic structure and just plain good for the environment.

There are also opportunities to earn 4% of your customers' utility bills should you wish to become a sales associate.

Go to www.citizenre.com/sunshine for more info or to register.

Dana & Jann

posted Hide Post
so how is the solar workin out
we have looked into it but have not contated them yet

2006 Dodge 2500 run on 50/50 of petro diesel and blend.

Location: West Georgia | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm also a Citizenre "ecoprenuer" (a.k.a. salesman). It's a mixed bag as far as how they're doing. Still no real startup as far as building the manufacturing plant, but they seem to be holding out hope. I stopped pushing their system after a couple of months, waiting until they get operational. Once (IF) they do, then it should be a great venture to be a part of!

Dan

99.5 Jetta TDI, Elsbett single-tank (incl. modified injectors & glow plugs, FPHE, heated filters), running on WVO/Diesel blend

Location: Oregon | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must say these information help me a lot. I am also looking for solar water heating panels and solar electricity grids. Any help is deeply appreciated.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Homes for rent San Antonio Texas

Location: W6839 Washington Ave. | Registered: August 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post