BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Michigan    michigan members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

michigan members
 Login/Join

posted
plz. reply if you are from Michigan?
Tim-Royal Oak

posted Hide Post
Joe from Sterling Hts.

Blessings. Joe 1999 Chevy Suburban w/new optimizer 6500 TD and 1995 Chevy Cube van 6.5L. WWW.RillaBioFuels.com
WWW.RillaBioFuels.com

Location: Sterling Hts. Michigan USA | Registered: October 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have everything all you need to do is supply the WVO and Methanol.

New pumps, I have one extra hot water tank. Three 55 gallon drums, scales, beakers, jars, gloves, masks, goggles and much more. Also, 50 lbs of KoH.

I'm asking $900.00 I have over $1500.00 into it. You will have to pick it up. Need a pick up, everything is on stands some with wheels others stationary. I live in Central Michigan, just south of Mt. Pleasant, Mi.

Send me an email at max5336@verizon.net and I will send you pictures and a list.

I will only sell it all together. I don't want to break it up.

No longer making BD, can walk to work now. Equipment hardly used.

posted Hide Post
Put this on the Michigan list:
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/michiganbiofuels

Location: Pittsboro, North Carolina | Registered: March 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Between Grand Rapids and the lake.

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeff S. Lapeer

Location: michigan | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Kevin from Dexter Michigan.

Location: Dexter, MI | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John in Dexter/Ann Arbor area.

Location: Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: May 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to begin making quality biodiesel for my own consumption. I live near Hartland, MI. I am posting to indicate my interest and determine if I can identify people that can direct me toward this goal.

Thank you,

Rick

posted Hide Post
Ian - Royal Oak. Newbie. Look for my mushroom cloud... Smile

Location: United States | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timhuber:
plz. reply if you are from Michigan?
Tim-Royal Oak

Tim, we're in the same city. I'm new to B100 and looking to make for my own private consumption. I'd love to see your operation. I own a company and am real easy to authenticate. I teach at Oakland Community College, the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 130 in Ferndale, the City of Berkley Parks and Recreation and The Community House in Birmingham just to name a few.

Location: United States | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Michigan Biofuel members! I know it's a longshot, but is anyone still active in the detroit/gp area?

Location: St Clair Shores, MI | Registered: March 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post