BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Michigan    Methanol bulk buy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Methanol bulk buy
 Login/Join

posted
Looking for people in SE MI/NW Ohio to go in on a bulk buy of methanol. Anyone interested? Rick, Chad, I already know you guys are. Smile

Blessings. Joe 1999 Chevy Suburban w/new optimizer 6500 TD and 1995 Chevy Cube van 6.5L. WWW.RillaBioFuels.com
WWW.RillaBioFuels.com

Location: Sterling Hts. Michigan USA | Registered: October 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe - I'm interested in going in on the bulk methanol purchase. I'm responding here to generate some life in this thread. Of the 6000, how much do you have covered already?

John

Location: Michigan | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John,
I had pretty much given up on this idea due to lack of commitment. But maybe we can get it going again. This is not the ideal time of year to do this, as methanol prices tend to rise in the winter months (the natural gas from which it is made goes for heating homes), but it's worth a try. We are looking for people to take, at a minimum, one tote of methanol. Let's see if we can do something.
Joe

Blessings. Joe 1999 Chevy Suburban w/new optimizer 6500 TD and 1995 Chevy Cube van 6.5L. WWW.RillaBioFuels.com
WWW.RillaBioFuels.com

Location: Sterling Hts. Michigan USA | Registered: October 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the current cost of the methanol per gallon? Wouldn't now be a great time since we would buy before the prices increase for the winter?

Location: Michigan | Registered: September 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know the current price for a 6000 gallon order. Last time I checked it was 1.56/gal I think. Maybe it's still at the lower summer prices. Smile

WWW.RillaBioFuels.com

posted Hide Post
Find out the price and we'll see if we can put something together. I'm checking with the other source for pricing and delivery costs now.