BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  UK Biodiesel    waste plastic to synthetic kerosene

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

waste plastic to synthetic kerosene
 Login/Join

posted
At long last, nearly a year late, I can finally announce that my CP processor is up and running.

CP stands for Catalytic Pyrolysis and is the process that converts waste plastic into synthetic kerosene. My son Ruairi and I have been developing a catalyst that makes this a viable proposition for small scale producers. I am processing a batch every week and anyone who is interested in this new technology is most welcome to come along.

Prices for processors and catalyst will be announced soon but I am also planning to make plans available for those who wish to build their own processors,( basic plumbing and welding skills required.)

We have posted some pictures and will upload a video to utube soon.

Im sure some of you will have questions so rather than clutter up this thread please go to a new thread in " Ireland Biodiesel" called "CP Waste plastic to Kerosene".

Location: Lismore Ireland | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to see my CP processor in action here is a link to a video on Utube

http://youtu.be/BqGW4_m_zWM

www.imakebiodiesel.webs.com

Location: Lismore Ireland | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very interesting video. What with paraffin at £7.00 per gallon I may just be interested when you start selling plans.
I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Dave.

dva

Location: Yorks,England | Registered: June 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave, if you look at the same thread on the Ireland section of the forum there is a lot of duscussion there.

www.imakebiodiesel.webs.com

posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll do that.

Dave.

Location: Yorks,England | Registered: June 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post