BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  UK Biodiesel    Not so free test service.

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not so free test service.
 Login/Join

posted
As many of you know I have been offering a free testing service for the last year or so, testing for both conversion ratio and water content. Many of you have availed of the tests, so many, in fact that it has begun to interfere with my day job.
So Im going to have to make a small charge for tests in future, the good new is that I have added a third test to the set.

Conversion Test, measured in percentage points, accurate to 1%.
Soap titration, measured in parts per million, accurate to 5%.
Water content, measured in parts per million, accurate to 5%.

Just post me a 300ml sample in a well wrapped plastic soft drinks bottle and enclose a cheque or postal order for 20 euro ( or 17 GBP) and your email address. I will send you the results within 24 hours of receipt.
I think this price is fair as it takes me half an hour to carry out the three tests, and to have fuel tested for astm standards by a lab costs at least 750 euro. The service remains free to all my customers who have bought processors from me.

John ONeill
The Railway Station
Lismore
Co. Waterford
Ireland.

Phone 00353 86 3169230

This message has been edited. Last edited by: imakebiodiesel,

Location: Lismore Ireland | Registered: November 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post