BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  UK Biodiesel    Swap WVO for Bio (Gatwick UK)

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swap WVO for Bio (Gatwick UK)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Everybody,
Have ended up with roughly 300 litres of fatty WVO thats not going to get used up before my car goes and I get a LPG van, does anybody want to swap me some Bio for it or alternatively can anybody process it for me?
Its all got very little water content apart from 2 drums that got left out in the snow that i'm suspicious of.
Cheers
Giles

posted Hide Post
How much bio are you looking for in exchange for the oil?

Location: UK | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hadn't really thought to be honest make me an offer? Smile

posted Hide Post
Hi Giles-how does 100 lts sound-27/3 pass and no soap-feedstock soy and rapeseed.Do you know what your oil normally tits at,and is it liquid?

posted Hide Post
Hi yes its mainly liquid (thick liquid) some solid fat in the bottom of the drums - i've run on all the thin stuff, sorry no idea what it titrates at, my last 3 attempts at bulding a processor have all been stolen by copper theives so never got around to going that far. I'll check exactly how many drums i have and we can sort out a time to meet - am away from tomorrow for a week though.
Cheers
Giles

posted Hide Post
Sounds good Giles-Have a good break-Hear from you on your return

posted Hide Post
Hi looking with the torch in the shed have got 13 x 20 litre plastic cubies plus 3 drums that the tops have been stabbed on (these are the ones that got snowed on).
Is there anyway to send you a private message on the forum so my contact details aren't here for the world to see?
Will be back on in a week.
Cheers

posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how to do this ,did it once,but forgotten procedure-anyway email me at:taralec@yahoo.co.uk