Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whos who ?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi this is Jason fro Austin Texas, Just joined today and stop-by to say hello to every one.. "Hi everyone", Hope you all enjoy my stay here..

posted Hide Post
Just passing through and wishing you guys all the best in your endeavors.

Still making small amounts of fuel for the same Saxo.

Morrison's Diesel fell a penny a litre to 139.9 today.

dva Smile

Location: Yorks,England | Registered: June 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear your still brewing DVA,I still have the landrover 300 tdi-passed its mot today woo hoo ,so brewing continues.Not bought any pump diesel for it for 3 or 4 yrs

Location: UK | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taralec,

Good to see you got through the dreaded test ok.

My Saxo also passed about a month ago. I was so surprised that I actually asked the guy if it was a pass cert' he was giving me.
With todays prices one can't afford not to brew your own.

dva

Location: Yorks,England | Registered: June 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't seem to be much happening here on the UK thread.

Where are you all ?

dva

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I suspect there,s not much British stuff on here but if there,s anyone in east lothian please get in touch.I'm suffering with a back injury so there,s 250 LTS of oil to be collected FREE round here if anyone's interested

Location: east lothian | Registered: March 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi,

Sorry to read you are injured. Hope you get over it soon.

Pity I'm so far south. I would gladly have taken it off you hands.

dva

posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone.
dva, where in yorkshire are you.

Location: YORK UK | Registered: April 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DGS,
Hi, I'm in Keighley, West Yorks.

Dave

(dva)

posted Hide Post
An off topic aside.

When logging in today I momentarily forgot my password.

On trying to retrieve it via the forgotten password function the system told me that there was no member at my email address.

Two minutes later I remembered the password and used it successfully to log in.

Via, of course, the same email address.

Why does the system tell me I don't exist as a member ?

dva Confused

posted Hide Post
quote:
Why does the system tell me I don't exist as a member ?

Probably because it's running on autopilot with no human paying attention anymore.

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what happened to Graham Laming ?

I just realised he doesn't seem to be around these days.

Dave.

dva

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy:
Hi,
I suspect there,s not much British stuff on here but if there,s anyone in east lothian please get in touch.I'm suffering with a back injury so there,s 250 LTS of oil to be collected FREE round here if anyone's interested

Hi,
I have just joined this chat room, I am based in Aberdeen if you have a problem collecting in your area again let me know.

Buster

posted Hide Post
HI all,

Just a quick call to belatedly wish you all a prosperous 2016.

Anyone in the UK still brewing their own fuel ?

Diesel down to £0.999 per litre in my area.

Dave.
Smile

posted Hide Post
Hi dva, only just saw your post from last year! I'm still around, but haven't brewed biodiesel for a good couple of years.

Cycling is my current drug of choice, and although I still have my Rover 75 CDi it is almost a year since I started it!

I am training for this year's ultra-endurance cycling championships in California, so using the car feels like failure :-)

Latest rides and some footage of the California champs ... http://book-to-ride.com/BRCC/Register/strava_gl.php

Best wishes to all for a great 2016!

Rover 75 + Skoda Fabia on B100
http://www.graham-laming.com

Bicycle on G100 12,000 miles p.a. ( http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GrahamLaming )

Location: UK | Registered: December 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graham,

Nice to see you are still around, albeit like myself and only occasionally calling in.
I did drop you an Email, can't remember what it was about, but it was a long time ago.
If I remember I'll try again.

I am about to start on the construction of a pumped system according to your directions. If the price of Diesel is going to rise again, better start getting serious.

dva.

Merry Christmas to all.

p.s. Diesel back up to £1.12/Litre in this area.