BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  UK Biodiesel    making Palm and Jatropha Biodiesel in Ghana

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

making Palm and Jatropha Biodiesel in Ghana
 Login/Join

posted
Good Morning,

I am looking for assistance or Partnership in set up a Bio fuel Plant in Ghana. Am a German and since more than 10 Years in Ghana. I have my one Palm oil Factory and also Palm oil and Jatropha Plantation. So I can provide the feedstock for a small or medium size Bio fuel Factory. The demand for Biodiesel in Ghana is high because of the price advantage against the fossil fuel. I have also contacts to interested Buyer, but I don’t know to make a Quality Biodiesel.

If you are interested or have any kind of help for me, pleas fill free to reply me.

Also in the attachment, you can find some pictures of our fields and Factory.

With best regards from Akim Oda

Ralf Vogtel

ImageP003.jpg (13 Kb, 21 downloads)

Location: Ghana | Registered: February 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ralf my name is Foppe de Jong and normally I stay in Ghana.
But now I am in Holland for a operation.
My friend Juergen Stening (Munsterland) is looking for Refined palmoil for Biodiesel
To start 100 metric ton im monat. when it is good business then more.
Ab 1-6-2010 there has to be a paper with it that there is a replanting of the old fields.

If you see a possebillity to doo bussiness please let me know soonest.

Best regards

Foppe de Jongdejongtf98@xs4all.nl

Location: Ghana/ West Africa | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
freegree

majorforum88

posted Hide Post
Hello
my name is Axel Ingendoh and I am a chemist working for 30 years in Leverkusen chemical industry
since 2000 I was involved in biodiesel develepment in Germany and I developed the baynox biodiesel stabilizer for my company Lanxess. So I do know very much now about biodiesel chemically technically and the business.
I shall retire in Jan 2014 so I a free to do any cooperation in the business now.

If you a still on the issue of making biodiesel in Ghana and want some assistance from Germany,please ask for any help I can give.

Axel Ingendoh
Odenthal

Axel Ingendoh
Chemist