BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  This Site  Hop To Forums  This Site    How to format links in sig line

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to format links in sig line
 Login/Join

posted
Is there a way to format the links in my sig line to have a title instead of the raw HTML link?
I have tried the standard php methods with no joy...
Thanks,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Off topic Shaun,but how is your renewable energy/self sufficiency program coming along-I was following with great interest

Location: UK | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I will post an update in that thread soon.

16 B100 vehicles
13 Bio-Beetle Rentals
Bio-Beetle Eco Rental Cars
3 Recycling trucks
Maui Recycling Service

Now offering the Nissan Leaf all electric car and the Chevy Volt Plugin hybrid electric car.
EV Car Rentals
Forum members get a 10% discount

Location: Maui, Hawaii | Registered: June 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
John - I tried to make the change to your signature, but was not able to. I was able to make the change to my signature, so I don't know why it won't work for your signature. I will send a support ticket to infopop/groupee to find out why it won't work in your sig.

Shaun

16 B100 vehicles
13 Bio-Beetle Rentals
3 Recycling trucks
Maui Recycling Service

Now offering the Nissan Leaf all electric car and the Chevy Volt Plugin hybrid electric car.
EV Car Rentals

Location: Maui, Hawaii | Registered: June 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
There you go...

Shaun

16 B100 vehicles
13 Bio-Beetle Rentals
3 Recycling trucks
Maui Recycling Service

EV Car Rentals

posted Hide Post