BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  This Site  Hop To Forums  This Site    3 strikes?

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 strikes?
 Login/Join

posted
I've enjoyed this site off and on for almost a decade- Prefer to have reasonable and considerate debate, tho get scrappy when punched.
Mostly I like a hands off forum, tho I've seen some that are just cesspits.
Sometimes people become chronically rude and/or chronically post..... questionable info- both of which can waste precious energy.
Perhaps a 3 strikes system is in order, with a fine system to help pay for the site and moderator's time/energy?

Regards,
SUB

Location: Vancouver Island, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"If you can't beat them, Join them" Source unknown.

Regards,
Harald.

Location: Vancouver Island, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted May 25, 2011 09:02 PM
CBC? And thanks Login/JoinWelcome, SUB [Logout]
Host: ? 1 participant
Active: SUB
?
Posted May 25, 2011 09:03 AM
SUB,
I hope you'll attend the CBC, and that we'll get a chance to meet. I find John Galt exhausting, and applaud your (seemingly) tireless efforts to call his bluff. To a great extent I've stopped participating in infopop because of him - trying to counter BS with documented facts is an impossible proposition. The person with the BS requires no time to research claims, putting the person trying to provide researched claims at a disadvantage.
If we were to institute a "3-counts, you're fined" policy, then I'd offer a "3-counts and you get a prize" for people who provide well documented rebuttals.
Cheers,
?

posted Hide Post
with a fine system to help pay for the site and moderator's time/energy????
We provide fast success in http://spanishprograms.com dumps exam by using our high quality spanishprograms - spanish study guide prep resources. We offer up-to-dated learningportuguese dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wickybrook,