BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  This Site  Hop To Forums  This Site    edit notification gone

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

edit notification gone
 Login/Join

2013 Sponsor
posted
Shaun,

I don't know if it's just me or everyone, but I don't see the "This message has been edited. Last edited by: ______, date and time stamp". I see it on older posts that were edited a long time ago, just not on recently edited posts.

Can you check into why it is no longer showing up? I like the feature.

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While we're talking about that, we should also talk about a feature that tells when a post is deleted.

I see the edit feature abused once in a while. Regardless of the silliness surrounding this behavior that soon finds itself out, I find it useful for things like adding links and fixing areas where my meaning wasn't clear.

The quote feature is great for replying to posts that may get edited in the future. It is also possible and permissible to cut the text you are quoting down a bit, for sake of space on the page.

I also like the option of turning off my signature, so I don't appear as if I work for the U.S. Department of Redundancy Department.

News and Views www.dailypaul.com

Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick, I just edited a post and it showed it. The time limit on editing without showing it was set at 720 minutes. That was too long so I changed it to 60 minutes.

clean: I can't make that change to the delete function.

Shaun

16 B100 vehicles
13 Bio-Beetle Rentals
Bio-Beetle Eco Rental Cars
3 Recycling trucks
Maui Recycling Service

Now offering the Nissan Leaf all electric car and the Chevy Volt Plugin hybrid electric car.
EV Car Rentals
Forum members get a 10% discount

Location: Maui, Hawaii | Registered: June 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post