BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  This Site  Hop To Forums  This Site    Site maintenance Jan. 27

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Site maintenance Jan. 27
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
These forums will be upgraded tomorrow night and will be unavailable for several hours. Below is the message I received from Infopop:

quote:
On Tuesday night, January 27th, at 8:00 PM Pacific, we will be upgrading your site and services. Though the look and feel of your Eve will stay the same, the upgrade will make your Eve faster and more scalable than ever.

As this is a significant upgrade, please plan for the process to last up to 8 hours, during which time your site will not be accessible.

16 B100 vehicles
13 Bio-Beetle Rentals
Bio-Beetle Eco Rental Cars
3 Recycling trucks
Maui Recycling Service

Now offering the Nissan Leaf all electric car and the Chevy Volt Plugin hybrid electric car.
EV Car Rentals
Forum members get a 10% discount

Location: Maui, Hawaii | Registered: June 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Location: Illinois | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks like the maintenance is done...
It's a heck of a lot faster now! Yippeee!!!!!

Utah Biodiesel Supply - Biodiesel Supplies, Parts, Kits, Tutorials, Decals & More
Utah Biodiesel Supply Blog - Tutorials, Articles, Pictures, & New Products!
Free Biodiesel Tutorial Videos - Learn to make Biodiesel through videos!
Utah Biodiesel Facebook Page - Stay up to date on all things Biodiesel!

Location: Utah | Registered: October 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graydon Blair:
. . .
It's a heck of a lot faster now! Yippeee!!!!!

I guess!!

I just did a "find" and the results appeared very, very quickly. Much faster than before the site update.

Location: Illinois | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Faster is an understatement!

-Rick

http://www.knicenclean.com your single-most largest free BDG soaping content on the internet.
SAP Testing, Ingredient Properties, Soap Glossary and Recipes just to name a few.

Making Biodiesel Byproduct Soap Learn how to use your biodiesel byproducts to make great bar and liquid soap!!!

"Closing the loop on biodiesel production one bar at a time!"

Beware of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Quicker, but I still have to log on more than once in EI for the page to respond.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post