BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Arizona    Looking for oil and producers in N. AZ.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for oil and producers in N. AZ.
 Login/Join

posted
I've made a few batches so far and just wanted to see who else is out here and maybe get together to mix ideas.

Kingman is on the 40 close to Laughlin N.V.

Location: kingman,az | Registered: May 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am not up by you but i know of a brother of my friend is up there in Bullhead.

posted Hide Post
Hey brother.

A little far from me (Mesa, AZ) but email if you have questions.

Bruce Kwiatkowski
www.biodieselplace.com
bruce@biodieselplace.com

posted Hide Post
I'm just a little south of you. Located in Chino Valley. Running on strait WVO. Please feel free to contact me. I'll be traveling for about a year. Looking to give oil route to someone. Can't seem to find anyone local.
Robert

Location: Chino Valley | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking to try and get a few gallons a month, not sure where to start looking, you know of anyone willing?

Dan

Location: kingman az | Registered: May 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh then there are so many oil expeller companies that provide these products.

Location: India | Registered: March 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mhr:
I'm just a little south of you. Located in Chino Valley. Running on strait WVO. Please feel free to contact me. I'll be traveling for about a year. Looking to give oil route to someone. Can't seem to find anyone local.
Robert

I may know of a buyer. Feel free to contact me at kristof@reiterscientific.com

Location: CO, CA, KS, or FL | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post