BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    Is any one near me making biodiesel

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is any one near me making biodiesel
 Login/Join

posted
Yes I live in N.W. In. is any one near me that is making biodiesel that I could converse with and maybe view your process as I would like to start making biodiesel

posted Hide Post
in USA Sunshine renewable diesel is best and you can reduce your fuel cost by using it.Sunshine Renewable Diesel can be made from recycled cooking oils, animal fats, or Florida bioenergy crops like Carinata and Pongamia oils. Are you operating a trucks over the road full time? Would you like to save $250 per week per truck with Sunshine Renewable Diesel or Sunshine commercial Truck Diesel. To know more about our services and bio-diesel filling station read http://gosunshinebiofuel.com/

posted Hide Post
Hi Larry Williams,
Welcome to the forum.

You seem confused.
yuke was not asking which brand of commercial biodiesel he should buy, he was asking whether anyone lived near him so that he could see the biodiesel production process first hand because he would like to start making biodiesel

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry it was my mistake but luke can view our process to make biofuel and can start making biofuel.