BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    "Neutral" (Frank Legge) passes away.

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Neutral" (Frank Legge) passes away.
 Login/Join

posted
"Neutral" (Frank Legge) passes away

It is with real sadness that I found an e-mail in my inbox this morning with the heading "Passing of Frank Legge - after much love of bio diesel"

It was from Frank's wife and contained the following-
"I am emailing to let you know, in haste, unfortunately, of Frank's death last week. He had a skin cancer, which limited his activities and output in recent years. He continued to make bio diesel, in what became known as Dad's Fuel Farm (our back car port). We drove our family cars on 100%.

If you are still in this, and are in touch with some of the 'lads' of his era, I would appreciate your letting them know"

Frank's Funeral will be held on Saturday 29th October 2016, at 10.30 am in the funeral home of Bowra & O’Dea, 1307 Albany Highway Cannington (corner of George Street). Perth Australia

Neutral

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that, Tilly. Are you going to the funeral? Please pass on our sincere condolences. Life is a fleeting thing.

Location: New Zealand | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sad news.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is incredibly bad news. As one of the originals on this board, his knowledge and guidance certainly lent credibility to our efforts. He will be missed. If you are going to the funeral Tilley, please pass on my condolences to the family.

Bill

91 Buick Roadmaster wagon, GM 6.2 diesel conversion (gone but not forgotten
89 GMC 6.2 (Just got rid of the last pieces)
84 Mercedes 300D (gone to the great autobahn in the sky)
94 Cadillac Fleetwood (Sold before I could convert it)

Location: Manotick, Ontario Canada | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Anarchist Moderator
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, Neutral is in the pantheon of biodiesel elders.

May he Rest in Peace.

Got Renewable Fuel?

Location: Moncure, North Carolina | Registered: April 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Paulus and Bill McD.
Unfortunately I will not be attending Neutral's funeral. The distance is too great- it is similar to travelling between New York City and Los Angeles.

I have replied to Frank's wife and have included your sincere condolences.

Location: ลึก ประเทศอินเดีย | Registered: March 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Tilly. Didn't have the geographic waypoints.

Is there anyone on the board that might be attending? Might be a good gesture to at least have some representation there.

Bill

91 Buick Roadmaster wagon, GM 6.2 diesel conversion (gone but not forgotten
89 GMC 6.2 (Just got rid of the last pieces)
84 Mercedes 300D (gone to the great autobahn in the sky)
94 Cadillac Fleetwood (Sold before I could convert it)

Location: Manotick, Ontario Canada | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the "deep south", Argentina, I send my warm condolences to his family.

I have been in contact with "Neutral" since the 2003 year. He teached me in several chemical

demonstrations and in the fundamentals of the unwashed biodiesel, widely discussed in the forum..
I must thanks him again for the patient and personal support along these last 10 "pioneer" years.

Location: argentina | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just passing through after a few month absence.

Very sad to read this news of Neutral passing away.

He was one of the go-to people when I first started in the bio Diesel game.

dva.

Location: Yorks,England | Registered: June 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2014 Sponsor

posted Hide Post
Our condolences to the family.. I remember Neutral on this forum, he was a good guy.

www.MurphysMachines.Com
The best Do-it-Yourself Construction Plans on the Internet!
Waste Oil Heating - Biodiesel Systems
Biodiesel Pumps Made In The USA