BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    Propane tank preped processors

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Propane tank preped processors
 Login/Join

posted
Just throwing out as a feeler.

Would there be anyone that is interested in purchasing propane tanks with the fittings pre welded in for pressure guages, input and output lines, site tubes etc?

Anyone interested?

Location: central virginia | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you wish to go that route, I'd encourage designing a "Kit", or even designing a complete processor to sell on the internet.

Either that, or get organized to do biodiesel specific custom fabrication.

One of the problems with things like Propane Tanks is that they are heavy and awkward to ship. And, the "parts" are available locally across the USA.

Location: Oregon | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Keelec,

I wasn't thinking of doing it myself. I think who ever could offer something like that would need to be very proficient at welding and that's not me.
Seems to me there would be a market for it. Alot of folks can't seem to aquire propane tanks nor have the ability to weld, but it's easy for anyone to get the fittings, pump, and pipe.
You could even deliver the tanks within say a 200 mile radius.

It may be appealing to just place an order for a tank on legs with all the fittings already welded in. You could even weld more fittings on for the end user to use or not.

Location: central virginia | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post