BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    Help Start the Northern Virginia Co-Op

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Start the Northern Virginia Co-Op
 Login/Join

posted
All,

We've done quite a bit of fund-raising amongst the people who are interested in starting up a biodiesel co-op in northern virginia. Our website is www.novabiodiesel.org and we need just $100 more to have enough cash to submit our 501C3 paperwork to the IRS. I've personally but in about $400 or so and am tapped out.

I'm hoping some of you can help out with any size donation to get this co-op going. There is currently no where to get biodiesel except at the Pentagon (only B20) and a fuel station about 40 miles south in Fredericksburg off of I-95 (B10).

We want to make B100/99 available to members.

Thank you for any help! Just click the link below to donate. A donation receipt will be provided.

Help NovaBiodiesel.org

posted Hide Post
Come on.. no takers?

Any amount will help, $20, $10, $5, $1!