BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    Rick's Link of the Day
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rick's Link of the Day
 Login/Join

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Center for Climate and Energy Solutions

biodiesel facts

Rick

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post

Location: Cowboy Country | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
A science fair project from a Canadian 8th grade student:

science fair project

Rick

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RickDaTech:
A science fair project from a Canadian 8th grade student:

science fair project

Rick

That's a very nice piece of work. He lives in Alberta where there is a surplus of sub-grade canola oil and slaughter house waste being used to make biodiesel for meeting Canada's mandate of a minimum 2% biodiesel in all diesel fuel.

I hope Christian finds this website and your website and learns how to make better biodiesel.

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Rick, I've really enjoyed your "Link of the Day" thread as well as found a wealth of valuable info in the various links you've provided. I'm quite certain you are a busy fella just like the rest of us; however, if you do find the time to continue this thread, I for one will be very glad to see it. Thanks for your contributions to the site!

Location: The Volunteer State | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Since that last post, I've moved to the Dallas - Ft. Worth area and working to get settled in. I'll try to get back to the thread in a few more weeks.

Rick

posted Hide Post
Rick,

If you are ever in Houston, pm me or shoot me your email, drop me a line and I will give you a tour of our 60 mil gal/yr bio plant...

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Today's link is to Zaloa Ares Gondra's Masters Thesis on making biodiesel at room temperature.

Study Of Factors Influcencing The Quality And Yield Of Biodiesel Produced By Transesterification Of Vegetable Oils

Rick

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Here we go, Blast from the past:

Biodiesel Community dot org

Rick

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
The Students At Vanderbilt University have a little something going on.

Vanderbilt Alternative Energy Club

Rick

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
This pub from the NREL was one of the first scientific documents I read on making biodiesel.

Biodiesel Analytical Methods

Rick

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Winter is fast approaching and it's time to start thinking about preparing for it.

Biodiesel in Winter

Rick

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post

2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post
Today's post is from Renewable Energy Group circa 2009

Feedstock and Biodiesel Characteristics Report

Rick

posted Hide Post
That's an excellent paper, thanks for posting Rick.
Nice to see canola won the CFPP test since I collect a lot of that, interesting though that castor beat them all hands down with the CP test, you would think that would lead to a winning CFPP result but instead it was nearly last place on CFPP... Interesting...
Cheers,
Jon

Location: Wellington County, Ontario Canada | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2013 Sponsor
posted Hide Post