BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    New Vegetable Oil Available for sale

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Vegetable Oil Available for sale
 Login/Join

2014 Sponsor

posted
If anyone is interested, I have a supply of brand new vegetable oil for sale.

This isn't used, its new. It comes from a factory who had me do some work for them. The oil varies by type and about 80% of it is either partially or fully hydrogenated.

While this is unused oil, its considered waste oil by the factory as it is what remains after a processing run or when a machine malfunctions, or when they don't meet the "kosher" standard.

I have access to hundreds of drums. $35 per drum, must be picked up in zip code 48003

Most drums are open top with clamp-on rings but some are closed head. The oil is solid at winter temperatures.

Contact me through my website.

www.MurphysMachines.Com
The best Do-it-Yourself Construction Plans on the Internet!
Waste Oil Heating - Biodiesel Systems
Biodiesel Pumps Made In The USA

posted Hide Post
Hi Murphy,

I just got back on the forum after having been off a long time.

Much seems to have changed. Less activity, members dying, ...

Like many, I've made less fuel than before. But your post about the new oil got my attention. Did you find a buyer for it?

If not, I'd be interested in it when I start up making fuel again, probably April 2018.

let me know

Horn

Location: Flint, MI | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post