BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    toyotomi opt91-ul lifter pump

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

toyotomi opt91-ul lifter pump
 Login/Join

posted
Just found this site and searched first for this question:

I have a Franco Belge Normandie running on b100 that I purchase from a refiner. It runs great on BIOD (although it soots up the window). Phase two is to hook up a used toyotomi lifter pump so I can keep the B100 in the cellar. Has anyone else tried this? Id hate to ruin the pump; they are expensive. My plan is to use aluminum tubing for fuel line from a blue plastic barrel for a tank.

Question:
Can toyotomi lifter pump tolerate b100 without mod?

Choices:
yes
no

Location: vermont | Registered: March 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dunno about that one but this onewill for sure. I have used both the 115V and the 12V models with B100 without a hitch.

** Biodiesel Glycerine Soap - The Guide
- on 5 continents helping people make & sell soap from the Biodiesel Glycerine.

Location: :-) Great White North eh ? | Registered: December 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply. im hoping someone will have disassembled a toyotomi lifter pump and knows whats inside there. these are commonly found with monitor kerosene heaters.

Location: vermont | Registered: March 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post