BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Biodiesel  Hop To Forums  General Biodiesel Discussion    Help Choosing Proper Vehicle

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Choosing Proper Vehicle
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,
Please excuse my ignorance on vehicles in general, and i apologize if this is in the wrong section. I am looking to get a truck, which i would like to covert to biodiesel, probably not wvo. I am looking to move from portland to a surrounding area to start a small farm, but go into portland a few days a week as an acupuncturist. I will most likely get a trailer to live in.

I am wondering what the best truck is for my needs: one that is able to convert to biodiesel; can pull a decent sized trailer (not often); would be a good, dependable work truck...and my budget is atound $50000. I probably wouldnt convert right away, but am looking to get the truck soon. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

posted Hide Post
This will answer your questions
Why new vehicles don't like biodiesel

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post