BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  USA Biodiesel Connections  Hop To Forums  Oregon    B100/WVO in Portland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B100/WVO in Portland
 Login/Join

posted
I am new to Portland (just moved up from San Diego) and hoping/planning to run B99 (or above) all winter in my 300D and TDI Jetta. This requires a complicated system of heaters and sensors.
Anyway, I am interested in connecting with other folks in the area.
I am also looking for a B100 (or B99) source for the winter. As far as I can tell, the Sequential Biofuels distributors are all selling B50 or lower now. Anyone know a place in or around Portland I can get some B100/B99 through the cold months? Otherwise, I will be making periodic trips to Berkeley to get some B100 from Biofuel Oasis to stock up (and visit friends).
I do hope to make my own B100 one day (I've been running WVO for 10 years but never made my own biodiesel), but this winter is probably too soon to get that going.
Yeah, so hi there.
Mike
P.S.: As an additional side note, I would say I do have the clone coil spring compressor suitable for the Mercedes, as well as the pneumatic axle boot gun for those cracked and leaking boots that plague the old Mercedes and other cars.

- '83 300D, purchased for $400, trying to get it really roadworthy, running B99
- '98 TDI Jetta (still currently in San Diego), running WVO and B99 (sourced from Corona, CA)

Location: Portland, OR | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post