BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Environment  Hop To Forums  General Environmental Discussion    Forest fires near Chernobyl spread further radiation.

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forest fires near Chernobyl spread further radiation.
 Login/Join

posted
Those fires around Chernobyl continue and that's a huge worry imo.
Come here for details:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sci...released-Europe.html

I read hell of articles by experts who assert that trees around Chernobyl when on fire also spread radiation further into Europe. That's a challenge! What if those fires are hand-made? I mean Ukrainians launch the fires to get more money from the EU! Those nutty guys in Ukraine may create hell of problems I guess.

posted Hide Post
I am sure no one would do that on purpose. Just think about it, even if radiation goes to Europe, there will be much more radiation in Ukraine since that is were it comes from. Besides, it is proved that Chernobyl zone is much cleaner than it used to be. Some people still live there.
Regards,
Cassy from buyessayshere

Location: United States, PA, Harrisburg | Registered: September 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post