BIODIESEL & SVO DISCUSSION FORUMS

Sponsors    Biodiesel and SVO Forums Home    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Environment  Hop To Forums  General Environmental Discussion    How Biofuels will help destroy the planet: debate me
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: Shaun, The Trouts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Biofuels will help destroy the planet: debate me
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Oh yes, I almost forgot the other tasker whose choice it is just to go burn some veg. I use veg to heat my house,for 20 years now,I use veg to run my pickup,my semi-tractor,my pickup,my farm tractor ,my generator,and soon my motorcycle and for many ,many years now. So welcome to my paradigm also.

I usually do not buy someone elses equipment either,I build my own.

Being an ecologist by process,I respond now to this forum just for the heck of it and I see the political-ness of the environment sector of this forum . So a little protocol information from a tier one guy(Me) just sends you boys into a tizzy.

Location: Michigan | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
cuz plants do not make the oxygen on this or any other planet sphere.

So where does it come from , Linde Air ?

dva

Location: Yorks,England | Registered: June 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EarthScientist: plants do not make the oxygen on this or any other planet sphere.

LOL, I dont think a real "Tier one guy" Roll Eyes would make a statement like that regarding life processes on other planets.

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dva:
quote:
cuz plants do not make the oxygen on this or any other planet sphere.

So where does it come from , Linde Air ?

dva

Ya know, it always tickles me to watch someone start a thread that asks proof for something that did not happen.

It tickles me when a person (even a treehugger) desperately thinks they have the only answer.

I am also not certain where Oxygen comes from, but I DO know that when a plant "breathes in" CO2, they remove the carbon and "breath out" the waste (Oxygen). I wonder if they could "breathe in" CO (Carbon MonOxide)?

Dusty

Location: Kalifornia | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This link gives some insight into oxygen levels on Earth TerraDaily

Location: Nimbin Australia | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biodiesel Helping Food and Feed Prices
http://domesticfuel.com/2008/05/05/biodiesel-helping-food-and-feed-prices/
by John Davis

So often lately, we’ve heard from biofuels naysayers who make all kinds of outrageous charges about how biodiesel and ethanol are pushing prices for human and livestock food through the roof. Too many times those complaints are coming from folks in the agriculture community, especially cattle and hog producers. But some are starting to recognize that biodiesel could actually help the price of livestock feed.

Recently at a hearing before the Missouri House’s Transportation Committee on a pending 5 percent biodiesel mandate in the Show-Me State, members of the Missouri Dairy Association spoke up about the benefits of the green fuel:

“The Missouri Dairy Association supports biodiesel and this bill,” said [executive director Dave] Drennan. “As more soybeans are crushed to meet the demands of biodiesel producers, more soybean meal is made available to livestock producers in greater quantities. Affordable feed is important to maintaining any dairy operation. By increasing the supply of soybean meal, biodiesel helps dairy producers keep costs down.”

High fuel prices have also impacted dairy prices. According to the Missouri Department of Transportation, 85 percent of all products that are produced and purchased in the state are shipped by diesel-powered trucks. Despite local dairy production, Missouri is a milk-deficit state and imports 1.7 billion pounds of milk from other states each year.

“If you put that much milk in tanker trucks end-to-end, the line would stretch westward from downtown St. Louis past Salina, Kansas,” said Drennan. “We are talking millions of dollars in transportation costs alone. We could put that money to work in Missouri if we could grow our dairy industry and use more biodiesel.”

Research from the Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at the University of Missouri says that while soybean oil prices have been strengthened by biodiesel production, the process has meant more soybean meal, and thus, lower prices for the livestock feed.

So the next time someone tries to blame biodiesel for the high cost of feed, you’ll have one more fact… and another group of livestock producers… to prove them wrong.

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I know,I know,you folks that find my oxygens statements unbearable after being entrained for so many sessions that you all are thoroughly trained.

But facts are facts,and plants do not make oxygen,the stomata is opened by a tone and the oxygens ,which come in from Neptune,that is the right speed for the oxygens frequency,and that frequency is drawn to the core of the planet by the crystalline ammonia cores lower tone.

The plant must exhaust its depleted carbohydrate components and oxygens,which de-couple at ground level from the aetheric component of all of the gases flows into the stomata (Ports) of leaves and needles and combines with the depleted carbohydrate components of the plants sugars and creates your co2 for you.

That stomata closes and when the sun heats the leaf the gas pressure overcomes port tension and can exhaust co2 and excess oxygens components.

So a tier one guy will not say the things I say? Just how many of us do you know poster?

Climate science /grid science is my field and the NASA boys dont like me,I assure you.

I can tell them how to get to Mars in four or eight days depending on the position of that planet sphere and they dont like that either,I have tested that several times with Hansens Idiots.

You dont have to agree with the science of the planet,but you do have to live here and this planet was engineered for your existence here and my committe takes care of things for you folks that you never see,and that is by design.

It is also not my fault that you have been fed garbage science. All of that petroleum making that carbon is still plant oils,and still carbohydrates mixed with it in different stages of de-comp.

Oxygen .nitrogen and hydrogen flushes into the planet through that cymatic/geometric grid that runs this planet and its physical manifestations are evident everywhere if you just pay attention.

posted Hide Post
The geologists think that the Grand Canyon was caused by millions of years of the Colorado River cutting it,last I checked.

That is a subduction event and that has also happened just recently off our Atlantic coast from the magma rise needing replacement components.

The bottom line is that The Terra geologists just do not have enough clues about the oxygens on this Earth or the metals that are all grown here,they are salts,have a crystalline structure and are not an accident,just as the rest of the planet.

Your body,your soul shell and crystalline core are not accidents either.

The work of the master geneticists on the plants is no accident either.

posted Hide Post
Actually, it is correct to say that plants do not make oxygen. They take in CO2 and process it using the C atoms to create the plant and expelling the excess O atoms. They also do the same with the H2O that is taken in. As basic elements as found on the periodic table these things are neither created nor destroyed. The number of O atoms on earth is a constant as is the number of C atoms. That is if we ignore the minute amount of atoms sent into space.

"What would you do with a brain if you had one?" Dorothy Gale

Location: Upstate, NY | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all this fear mongering needs to be put into perstective. YOUR life here is but a mear blink of the eye to the life of the planet. Everyone takes there arguments into the realm of a life time. 70-80-90 years, the earth has been about for MILLIONS of years. You,Me,all of us are a cancer to this planet, and the planet will rid itself of us in due time, until then, ENJOY life! the way you want, and don't worry bout how I enjoy mine! Which by the way will be using as much dam fuel as i can afford.

Al Gore did NOT Invent the Internet----> He Invented Global Warming!

Location: Lake Odessa, Michigan | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Billions

Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plants convert carbon dioxide into a range of complex carbohydrates (sugars, lignin etc) an excrete oxygen in the process. Sunlight powers this chemical reaction where chlorophyl acts as a catalyst. The great thing is that its not just plants, some algae and plankton do too. And its just as well.

The hand of God/Planet Neptune is perfectly acceptable argument for any biological/physical process, but it doesn't get you very far if you want to try and understand what's happening and replicate it.

Location: London | Registered: October 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
I am also not certain where Oxygen comes from,

It comes from the water which is efficiently split into hydrogen and oxygen by photosynthesis and the CO2 from the air. The Hydrogen is used with the carbon from the carbon dioxide to make simple sugars and the oxygen is released in the plants respiration. Hence plants take in CO2, H2O and photons and release Oxygen roughly speaking. It is the basic mechanism that supports (nearly) all life on Earth.

mathematical elegance -- desired result achieved with minimal complication

Location: Manchester UK | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...planet will rid itself of us in due time, until then, ENJOY life! the way you want, and don't worry bout how I enjoy mine! Which by the way will be using as much dam fuel as i can afford.

Does anyone know what a self fulfilling prophesy is children?

mathematical elegance -- desired result achieved with minimal complication

Location: Manchester UK | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pruittx2:
all this fear mongering needs to be put into perstective. YOUR life here is but a mear blink of the eye to the life of the planet. Everyone takes there arguments into the realm of a life time. 70-80-90 years, the earth has been about for MILLIONS of years. You,Me,all of us are a cancer to this planet, and the planet will rid itself of us in due time, until then, ENJOY life! the way you want, and don't worry bout how I enjoy mine! Which by the way will be using as much dam fuel as i can afford.

What solid proof do we have that the earth is in fact millions of years old?

Location: new england | Registered: July 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I personaly don't

What proof do you have that it's Not?

How long have you been here? your grand parents? God? Ad versus BC? the romans? the dinasours? the cavemen?

Al Gore did NOT Invent the Internet----> He Invented Global Warming!

Location: Lake Odessa, Michigan | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could try looking at the half life of radioactive elements in very old rocks. That would give you some idea.

Location: London | Registered: October 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 51fitter:
quote:
Originally posted by Pruittx2:

It's not millions of years old, it is on the order of 4.5 billion years old.

posted Hide Post
One of two metaphysical choices:
The earth was created in a week by some intelligent entity that went into great detail to make it appear to be billions of years old...
or
it actually was created billions of years ago.

Location: coldest N.America | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or it was created billions of years ago by a metaphysical entity, along with the rest of the universe.